In response to many questions from customers over the years, we have compiled videos on how to perform the most common gutter repairs. These simple gutter repairs are possible to fix on your own with basic tools.
Safety is the number one goal of any DIY project. Ladder and overhead work can be dangerous if not done properly. Never perform repairs with inadequate equipment or while working alone. If you need help with a repair, contact a professional. Rhoden Roofing offers free estimates for roof and gutter work in the greater Wichita area.
How to Reattach Downspouts to Gutters
How to Attach/Reattach Gutter Downspouts to a Wall
This article is part of our ‘How To’ Series. Learn more about:
- Installation of Roof Components
- How To Fix Your Gutters: Most Common Repairs
- How Do You Properly Flash a Brick Chimney?
- What Is the Proper Installation & Flashing for a Heater Flue Pipe On a Pitched Roof?
- What Is the Best Temperature to Install Composition Shingles?
- How Do You Properly Flash a Curb Mounted Skylight on a Residential Roof?
- Building Science & Roofing Systems
- How to Improve Your Attic Ventilation
- Can You Install a Roof in the Winter in Kansas?
- What Is the Difference Between Open and Closed Valley Installation?
- Continuous Venting Ridge vs Static/Box Vents: Which is better?
- Reroof vs Recover; What Is the Difference and What Should I Do?
- Residential/ Steep Slope Materials Series
- Inspection & Hazards