You have an upcoming roof replacement project. This is a process that people (if they’re lucky) rarely go through. Understandably, you’re wondering exactly what to expect from the preparation and construction process. This article serves as an overview for what to expect from initial call and inspection all the way through construction, billing, and insurance claim assistance (if applicable). This is the main overview article for our “What to Expect” series, so
Note that the preparation and construction process will vary by contractor, property type, roof type, etc. This article is focused on single-family residential projects, and is based on our own construction process. Rhoden Roofing completes over 500 re-roofs per year in the greater Wichita, Kansas area. Just as every home is unique, so is every project. However, what to expect from the process remains consistent.
Process Overview: Residential Roof Replacements
This is the main overview article for our “What to Expect” series. Learn more about:
- Why Are Roofing Companies Using Drones?
- How Do I Choose the Right Roofing Contractor?
- Can You Install a Roof in the Winter in Kansas?
- Good Questions to Ask Your Prospective Roofing Contractor
- What are the benefits of working with a HAAG certified inspector?
- What Does a Workmanship Warranty Actually Mean?