Roof Damage Insurance Claims
Your Trusted Local Roofing Insurance Claim Experts in Wichita, KS
With Wichita’s harsh weather conditions, it’s inevitable that homeowners must often deal with the reality of the devastating damage storms can do. Storm damage such as wind, hail, debris, and trees can cause minor or severe damage if the conditions are right. If roof damage, in particular, goes unchecked, further water or structural damage can occur over time.
Lucky for some, there’s damage insurance to help fund repairs. However, the claims process is not always that simple. Rhoden Roofing has helped countless Wichita homeowners file insurance claims for roofing repairs. We’re industry experts that can help you solve your roofing issues and file successful claims. As roofing insurance can be quite complicated, let’s take a closer look at the process and how we can help.
Understanding the insurance claims process can help you improve the chances of a successful claim. The typical process that occurs when you file an insurance claim for roof storm damage is as follows:
1. Contact Rhoden Roofing for a free inspection and estimate before contacting your insurance company. Then if there is no damage, you do not have a filed claim on your insurance history.
2. Rhoden Roofing will perform a complete inspection on your roof, gutters, windows, and screens to determine if filing a claim is in your best interest. By choosing Rhoden Roofing to do your inspection and estimate, you have selected a company with a great reputation that your insurance company will trust.
3. If Rhoden Roofing has determined there is sufficient damage to your property, then you can proceed to file a claim with your insurance company.
4. When filing your claim, request that a Rhoden Roofing representative meet with your insurance company’s adjustor, so we can compare our assessment with theirs. This protects you as a homeowner, having an experienced storm restoration expert to speak with your insurance company directly.
5. Once the Rhoden Roofing representative and your insurance company have agreed upon the parts of the house that need to be repaired from the storm, you will receive a check for the ACV or Actual Cash Value portion of your claim. At this point, you will want to schedule the work to be completed by Rhoden Roofing. After work is completed by Rhoden Roofing, we will invoice your insurance company for the RCV or Recoverable Depreciation and any supplements. Your insurance company will then release the remaining funds to you.
6. When you are a 100% satisfied with the work done, final payment can be made to Rhoden Roofing.
7. After your great experience with Rhoden Roofing, you can earn $100 for referring us to one of your family members, friends, or neighbors!
Insurance Claim Tips
On top of using the right roofing repair company, there are a few other things you can do to help ensure your roof damage claim is processed smoothly. Here’s how you can improve your chances of a successful claim.
Successful roofing insurance claims require extensive documentation. It’s important to take photos of damage, repairs, and anything else that you may think is relevant to your insurance claim. Don’t take roof damage insurance claims lightly.
As with any insurance claim, it’s essential to get in touch with your insurance company as quickly as possible. Timely filing is the best way to set the record straight and ensure they are aware that damage to your home has already occurred.
Have a repair team on standby
Besides helping to prevent further damage, a professional roof repair team can help you avoid further technical questions and requirements from your insurance company.
Rhoden Roofing is here to help
Work With a Team of Roofing Professionals
You Can Trust
Our pride in workmanship on every project assures we only use the best materials and products. Your project will be completed to your 100% Satisfaction. No excuses.
We stand behind our work for the LIFETIME of your roof.