Roofing Repair Insurance Claims Process in the Wichita, KS Area.
Insurance Claims Process
What to do if you have hail or wind damage on your home or business
1) Contact Rhoden Roofing for a Free Inspection/ Estimate before contacting your Insurance Company, so that if there is no damage, you do not have a filed claim on your insurance history.
2) Rhoden Roofing will do a complete inspection on your roof, siding, gutters, windows, and screens to determine if filing a claim is in your best interest. By choosing Rhoden Roofing to do your inspection, you have selected a company with a great reputation that your Insurance Company will trust.
3) If Rhoden Roofing has determined there is sufficient damage to your property, then you can proceed to file a claim with your Insurance Company. All major Kansas Insurance Companies contact info is listed below.
4) When filing your claim, request that a Rhoden Roofing representative meet with your Insurance Company’s adjustor, so we can compare our assessment with theirs. This protects you as a homeowner, having an experienced storm restoration expert to speak with your Insurance Company.
5) Once the Rhoden Roofing representative and your Insurance Company have agreed upon the parts of the house that need to be repaired from the storm, you will receive a check for the ACV or Actual Cash Value portion of your claim. At this point, you will want to schedule the work to be completed by Rhoden Roofing. After work is completed by Rhoden Roofing, we will invoice your Insurance Company for the RCV or Recoverable Depreciation and any supplements. Your insurance company will then release the remaining funds to you.
6) When you are a 100% satisfied customer, final payment can be made to Rhoden Roofing.
7) After your great experience with Rhoden Roofing, you can earn $100 for referring us to one of your family members, friends, or neighbors!